Friday, October 1, 2010

Project 3: THINGS - shoot 5

Shoot number five consists of finalising the abstract side of the objects focusing mainly on technical issues such as lighting/shadow, composition/cropping and white balance. I am much more satisfied with this set compared with the previous in shoot 4. Everything appears tighter and more organised. It also deals with the second images of each object and I think these still need to be finalised and I'm leaning more towards the landscape series because they will read better as a whole.

A few of my favourites for the time being...




Inspirations - additional to the previous posts.

http://www.slinkachu.com/
-In particular I liked the play on scale and narrative the imagery conveyed.


Tilt-shift photography



Piet Mondrian - precedent for the abstract licorice all sorts.





No comments:

Post a Comment